THE ROLE, OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Plan and manage advertising, marketing, corporate communications, and investor relations communications in a small, dynamic, hi-tech environment. Work with the Chief Commercial Officer to synchronize marketing and communications with the company’s growth and sales strategy.
The role involves:
- Short and long range marketing strategy development
- Develop and execute a global marketing plan based on the company marketing strategy
- Work with the CEO and CCO on writing and distributing press releases
- Work with the CEO and CFO on financial press releases
- Social Media plan and messaging
- Plan and organize global trade shows
- Maintain and enforce Ovzon’s branding guidelines across the company
- Oversee website development and changes
- Work with company partners on joint marketing efforts and co-branded marketing materials
- Develop and manage the company’s emergency communications plan
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. This position reports to the CCO of Ovzon, located in Herndon, Virginia.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in setting marketing strategies for smaller hi-tech companies
- Experience with developing and implementing successful multi-platform social media campaigns
- Experience with corporate communications in a publicly traded company
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Experience working in global organization.
Daniel Gager, CCO at Ovzon, +1 610 864 4748
Peter Ternebring, Recruitment partner, +46 706 39 88 89
Please send your application, marked ”Ovzon – Global Marketing and Communication Specialist” to email@example.com.