The Role, Objectives and Responsibilities
You will work in a small team of engineers in an international project organization with a number of external partners. Your responsibility will be to develop and maintain software supporting the Ovzon satellite service offering – combining high bandwidth secure satellite communication services with highly mobile user terminals. You are an enthusiastic and dedicated senior software engineer who takes pride in creating high quality code and long-term maintainable solutions.
The role involves:
- Design, develop, and maintain software solutions for Ovzon services involving
- Translating customer needs into software requirements and design
- Implementing new features as well as re-factoring existing ones
- Support features integration
- Validation and Verification
- Root cause, impact analysis and defect resolutions
- Write and maintain software documentation
- Continuously improve software processes, methodologies and routines
Skills and Qualifications
Hands on experience from working with software development (7+ years’) with a University degree (MSc or equivalent) in computer engineering, computer science, electronics or physics. Experience with Embedded Software Development (C, C++, CMake), as well as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, Dockers and GIT. Must be familiar with IP communication and associated protocols. Experience from Linux and FreeBSD.
For further information please contact Nils Norén, VP Development & Product Supply, +46 767 72 27 13 or our recruitment consultant Peter Ternebring Confidera Urval, +46 70 639 88 89. Please send your application, marked ”Ovzon – Senior Software Engineer” , to